It’s no secret that joint pain can have a devastating effect on your lifestyle. Whether you love exercising, working around the house, or playing with your kids or grandkids, consistent joint pain makes even the most basic movements a challenge.
Joint pain relief can be achieved without drugs or surgery
Call us to schedule a complimentary consultation
At our medical clinic, we offer non-surgical regenerative medicine treatments that can help your body resolve underlying issues that are causing joint pain so you can finally experience lasting relief. If you’d like to learn more, book a free consultation today, and we will get started.
Reducing Inflammation in the Joints with Regenerative Treatments
Regenerative treatments can help relieve chronic and severe joint pain by getting to the root of the problem. It’s common in conventional medicine to treat the symptom, which is the pain, but you’ll only experience true relief when the underlying cause is addressed and resolved. Simply masking the pain and discomfort with pain medication will only provide a temporary fix and start a potentially dangerous cycle of dependency.
Our regenerative treatments work with your body’s own natural healing processes to target the cause of your sore joints so you can experience lasting pain relief.
We use injections containing regenerative tissue and platelet-rich plasma to help alleviate joint pain so you can feel more like your old self.
Our regenerative treatments:
- Are ethically sourced from donated umbilical cords after a scheduled C-section birth
- Contain the highest quality tissue, as mothers are prescreened before the collection process
- Are full of potent healing properties like cytokines, exosomes, proteins, growth factors, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, and more
- Involve administering a minimally invasive injection with little to no downtime
- Have minimal risk of adverse effects
Our PRP therapy is also in the form of an injection, and it encourages your body’s natural healing mechanisms through a safe process and procedure:
- It begins with a small sample of your own blood
- The blood sample is placed in a centrifuge
- The sample is spun to separate the platelets and the plasma
- The resulting liquid contains concentrated platelets with healing properties
- The platelets are injected into your painful joints to help facilitate the healing process
Common Joint Pain Causes
Joint pain can affect various parts of your body and wreak havoc in your life if it is left untreated.
Some of the primary causes of joint pain that affect our patients include:
- Sports injuries
- Car accident injuries
- Sprains and strains
- Bone fractures
- And more
If you or a loved one have chronic joint pain in Suwanee, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Buford, Flowering Branch or any city in Gwinnett County, call us today at (770) 614-6266 to set up a complimentary consultation. We will help get to the bottom of your aching joints so you can regain your quality of life.