Knee pain affects people from all walks of life, and while knee replacement surgery may be a generally accepted way to solve the problem, there are far less invasive alternatives you may want to consider first.
Knee pain can often be treated without drugs or surgery – We can help you get out of pain
Call us to schedule a complimentary consultation
Our regenerative medicine treatments can help your body’s own healing mechanisms get to the root cause of your knee pain so you can avoid risky surgery and find the long-term relief you’re looking for. Start the process today by scheduling a free consultation.
Regenerative Medicine for Knee Injuries and Conditions
When you have knee pain that affects your quality of life, addressing the underlying cause of the pain is the key factor in finding long-term pain relief. Knee replacement surgery is often prescribed, but it is a highly invasive procedure that often requires months of rehabilitation. And opting for pain medication to mask the pain can create a dangerous cycle of dependency without ever fixing the real cause of the problem.
Our regenerative tissue treatments and PRP therapy are safe alternatives to knee replacement surgery that can target the root cause of your sore knees and work with the healing capabilities of your own body to resolve the issue and ease your pain.
Here’s a look at how regenerative tissue treatment works:
- Tissue is collected from the Wharton’s Jelly of donated umbilical cords
- The mothers willingly donate the tissue, and both the mother and baby are unharmed during the process
- Mothers are screened beforehand to ensure the highest quality tissue is used
- The tissue is injected into your damaged or degraded knee tissue to facilitate the healing process
- This treatment is quick and minimally invasive, with little to no downtime
- The tissue we use is potent and filled with powerful healing properties like cytokines, exosomes, proteins, growth factors, amino acids, hyaluronic acid, and more
PRP therapy, also known as platelet-rich plasma, is another regenerative treatment we use to help you avoid knee replacement surgery.
It has the following features:
- A sample of your own blood is drawn and placed into a centrifuge
- The sample is spun at high speed to separate the red blood cells from the platelets
- The resulting platelets are concentrated with valuable healing properties
- The platelets are injected into your knee to help your body heal the issue
- This treatment is also minimally invasive with little to no downtime
What Causes Knee Pain?
Knee pain can have many different causes, ranging from acute injuries to long-term degenerative conditions.
Some of the most common knee pain causes we see include:
- Sprains and strains
- Ligament damage
- Torn meniscus
- And more
Don’t let chronic pain affect your quality of life any longer. If you or a loved one have been suffering due to severe knee pain in Suwanee, Duluth, Lawrenceville, Buford, Flowering Branch or any city in Gwinnett County, call us today at (770) 614-6266 to book a free consultation. We will assess your condition and create a non-surgical treatment plan to help you find the relief you deserve.